Experience the perfect fusion of mind and body as Gemma Murphy Yoga and the Rugby Real Bread have teamed up to present an exceptional event that will rejuvenate your spirit and tantalise your taste buds.
We’re inviting you to a unique day of artisan bread-making and yoga on Saturday 9th March in Houlton, Rugby where you’ll nourish not only your body but also your soul.
Immerse yourself in the art of mindfulness and movement with thoughtfully curated yoga classes. Gemma will guide you through two rejuvenating yoga sessions: ‘Feel-Good Flow’ and ‘Unwind and Restore.’ These sessions are purposefully crafted to help you discover your inner balance and leave you feeling completely revitalised.
Delve into the world of bread-making with Paul from Rugby Real Bread. Paul will help you acquire all the techniques you need to mix, shape, and bake two amazing breads; a savoury Feta & Spinach Loaf and some irresistible chocolate twists. Learn new skills and create mouthwatering masterpieces that you can proudly take home.
Two x 60-minute Yoga Sessions with Gemma (some prior yoga experience required):
- Feel-Good Yoga Flow: A dynamic session (not too fast, not too slow) to energise your body and mind.
- Unwind and Restore: A soothing practice to relax and rejuvenate.
Two x hands-on 60 minute Artisan Bread-Making Classes with the Rugby Real Bread Company:
- Feta & Spinach Loaf: Learn to create a savory masterpiece with all ingredients and equipment provided (vegans welcome).
- Chocolate Twists: Delve into the world of sweet indulgence as you craft delightful chocolate twists, complete with all necessary supplies.
- Tea, Coffee, Infused water
- Assorted focaccia and fruit
Price: £59 per person.
🎄 The ideal Christmas Gift 🎄 Give the gift of wellness and creativity to someone you care about.
Date: Saturday 9th March 2024
Location: Houlton School, Signal Drive, Houlton, Rugby CV23 1ED.
Embark on a day of self-care, culinary artistry, and blissful relaxation. Hurry, as spaces are limited. Book now!
Join us as we stretch, breathe, create, and savour the moments at this Yoga, Dough and Delights event. We can’t wait to welcome you!