Dynamic Flow is ideal for those with some yoga experience, blending ancient yogic wisdom with modern-day relevance to create a dynamic and uplifting experience.
In this class, you’ll be introduced to a wider range of balancing postures, backbends, deeper twists, and arm balances and binds (with or without a strap). You’ll also encounter more complex transitions between postures. This will help you build strength, flexibility, and balance, while also challenging your boundaries and exploring your limits.
Dynamic Flow isn’t just about pushing yourself to the max. It’s about finding a balance between challenge and ease. Each 6-week block centers around a theme where elements of yogic wisdom are often weaved into the class. The flow for each block varies, ranging from a slower flow with an emphasis on strength or flexibility to an uplifting flow with one breath per movement. No matter the pace, you’ll close each class feeling relaxed, empowered and inspired.
- Increased energy: boosts your energy levels and reduces fatigue. The combination of challenging poses and deep breathing helps to oxygenate the blood and improve circulation.
- Reduced stress: helps to reduce stress and anxiety. The physical exertion and focus on breath help to calm the mind and body.
- Improved sleep: can help you to sleep better at night. The deep stretches and relaxation techniques help to relax the muscles and promote restful sleep.
- Increased focus: Helps to improve focus and concentration. The challenge of the poses and the focus on breath help to train the mind to be more present and focused.
- Don’t be afraid to modify poses or use bricks, blocks or straps.
- Listen to your body. Your body is your best teacher.
- Focus on your breath and let it guide you through the practice.
- Enjoy the challenge and come with an open mind!
Click on image for mini reel of Dynamic Flow.
Ready to embrace the challenges and rewards of ‘Dynamic Flow’? Reserve your place and experience the transformation that yoga can bring on and off the yoga mat. Book now.